| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santuck, Sc in July is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 114.3mm (4.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Santuck, Sc July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Santuck, Sc, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Santuck, Sc:
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) NW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) WSW
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) S
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) E
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E