| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santuck, Sc in February is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 107.9mm (4.2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Santuck, Sc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Santuck, Sc, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Santuck, Sc:
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) NW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) WSW
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) S
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) E
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E